- 2 Tablespoons of coconut (1/4 C of Greek style) Yogurt
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup mixed berries – I used frozen but fresh should work just fine
- 1 Tablespoon of cashew butter (sub 2 Tbsp raw cashews, soak in boiling water for 10 mins before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- A pinch of pink salt
- 1 Tablespoon of hemp seeds – for extra protein
- 1 teaspoon of Chia seeds – for Omega 3’s, antioxidants, fiber & more!!
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or unflavored would work best here) – optional for extra protein
1 – Place all ingredients into blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
2 – Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes if desired.