- 2 over ripe bananas
- 3 eggs – vegan friends sub flax/chia egg or your fave egg placers
- 1/4 cup of Peanut butter (or nut/seed butter of choice) + extra for swirling
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 Tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 cup of cacao
- 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2-4 Tablespoons of roughly chopped dark chocolate – optional, but not really
Optional add-ins ;
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 2 scoops of collagen – for extra protein and gut healing goodness
1 – Pre-heat oven to 175’C/350/F
2 – Grease/line a loaf pan and set aside.
3 – Place all ingredients into your food processor or blender and process until smooth and well combined. You could also just mash/stir in a bowl if you prefer
4 – Pour into your prepared loaf pan
5 – Swirl with 1 extra teaspoon of peanut butter
6 – Bake for 30-40 minutes until a tooth pick has just a few moist crumbs attached when inserted into the centre.
7 – Slice and Devour.