Vegan – Gluten Free – Dairy Free – Banana FREE – Sugar Free & Paleo Friendly
Makes 1 nice, tall, decadent, rich, subtly sweet, deliciously indulgent, creamy, dreamy, secretly healthy, dark chocolate macadamia smoothie that literally tastes like straight up dessert!
- 2 Tablespoons of coconut (1/4 C of Greek style) Yogurt
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao
- 1 Tablespoon of cacao nibs + extra for serving
- 1/2 C cauliflower or zucchini (I find pre-steamed & frozen works best) Keto friends sub 1/3-1/2 an avocado
- 2 Tbsp raw macadamia nuts (soak in boiling water for 10 mins before blending if you don’t have a high powered blender)
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- A pinch of ground cinnamon
- A pinch of pink salt
Optional add in’s;
- 1/4 tsp of instant espresso – to help enhance the richness of the cacao
- 1 teaspoon of maca – for hormone balance
- 2 Tablespoons of hemp seeds – for extra protein
1 – Place all ingredients into blender and process until smooth, creamy and well combined.
2 – Pour into a chilled glass or mason jar then top with coconut flakes and cacao nibs if desired.